Third generation continuous flow analyzers
FLOWSYS is a microflow automated Continuous Flow Analyzer (CFA) for water, soil, plants extracts and other industrial samples.
More than 800 applications are available on various matrix.
FLOWSYS is a unique CFA analyzer combining higher performances and low running costs with a friendly user interface.
The segmented technique offers all the various possibilities of flow-analysis, what basically is a highly integrated, modular sample preparation and handling technique, with outstanding repeatability.
3rd Generation hydraulics
The Microflow CFA technique carries out all steps of the analytical procedure in a reaction line of 1.0 mm inner diameter. These flow-conditions results in several advantages, for analytic process, design and easy operation.
The reduction of flow-volume to 40% of the previous second CFA generation reduces the required dimensions for the pump. A high precision, multichannel pump separately for each determination provides maximum flexibility and easy maintenance.
The physical properties of flow line and segmentation in Microflow provides high effective, continuous mixing and faster kinetics reaction.
Microflow provides easier and safer conditions for today’s most interesting CFA applications, using inline distillation (cyanide, phenolindex) or UV-digestion (total-P, total-N).
FLOWSYS measures available cyanide by a ligand-exchange, gas diffusion technique coupled with amperometric detector according to ASTM Method D6888-09 or OIA1677; it can quickly and easily perform Free Cyanide measurements according to ASTM D7237 of ISO 14403 and total cyanide by a UV digestion, gas diffusion technique coupled with amperometric detector according to ASTM Method D7511-09e2.
Features and benefits
- Colour touch-screen
- Baseline and gain PC controlled
- HB temperature PC controlled
- Dual-sped pump PC controlled, for quick set-up and shut down
- PC controlled Wash/Reagents valves
- Automatic colorimeter adjust on all filters
- Random access Automatic Sampler, with 104 positions on single sampling probe, or 52 positions on dual probe sampling
- Autodiluter option
- Low reagents consumption & low cost for reagents disposal
- Special pump design/new manifold connectors
- Low maintenance cost
- Easier and friendly approach, no problems from bubble pattern, tubes connections etc.
- Easy & Fast method changeover
- Fast shutdown and Start up
- Independent analytical module
- Pump/s activated only for running channel/s
- Pump tubes saving.