For Chemical Monitoring in Water
SYSTEA manufactures a wide range of online analyzers, named Micromac C, using well established and standard colorimetric methods applied on more than 50 applications of chemical compounds monitoring in water.
MICROMAC C is a microprocessor controlled colorimetric online analyzer specifically designed for on-line industrial and environmental control unattended monitoring.
The use of the patented technology Loop Flow Analysis (LFA) ensures:
- the highest level of robustness in the electronics, mechanics and hydraulics components;
- reliable mutiparametric sequential measurements of up to four chemical compounds in waste, surface and drinking water with the same device.
Micromac C NUTRIENTS
To analyze sequentially in one single unit four nutrients parameters (NH3, NO3+NO2, NO2 and PO4).
Sequential multiparametric option allows to measure up to four parameters in the same device.
Micromac C TN&TP
To analyze Total N and Total P in the same device; UV digestion is applied for Total N, UV and high temperature digestion for Total P.
The measurement is performed in a combined mode, ensuring one hour of measurement for both parameters; 4-20 mA data output is provided at the same time.
NEW ! BATCH CFA HYDRAULICS
Batch Continuous Flow Analysis (BCFA) hydraulics was recently applied to measure specific chemical parameters which needs a particular sample conditioning:
- Lead and Cadmium, to be measured as free ions or Total
- Cyanide, either as free or Total
Organic compounds measurement
Specific parameters related to organic compounds can be detected:
- COD, using three different analytical methods (bichromate, permanganate and UV direct reading)
- TOC, including low range detection in sea water.
On-line filtration unit
A self-cleaning filtration unit with 25 microns cut-off is suggested to be coupled with the analyzers for waste water monitoring.