EASYCHEM on-line is a discrete automated platform equipped with color touchscreen LCD and housed in an industrial cabinet, comprising a refrigerated compartment for reagents storage, calibrants and controls. A mechanical arm for aspiration, transferring and dispensing of reagents and samples and a thermostated reaction plate with 80 positions are incorporated with a multi-wavelength spectrophotometer, integrated with an automated cuvette washing station.
Multiparametric on-line analysis for chemical parameters
The on-line analyzer can be configured to automatically measure up to 10 chemical parameters, using standard methods and including complex procedures such as the determination of total phosphorus and/or total cyanides, which are performed by means of multichannel external pretreatment modules, complete with a filtration system.
Several data interface available as standard
Features and benefits
- Multiparametric chemical measurements
- Fully automatic operation
- Long autonomy; low maintenance, low operating cost
- Very low reagents consumption; no preparation time; low disposable costs
- Easy operation; plug in analyzer, no special training is required
- Built-in data-logger for integration of different sensors, probes and analyzers.