Our routine laboratory analyzers are used when the laboratory has the need to measure a lot of water samples in short time.
Our product range covers most of the needs for automatic and reliable routine analysis of inorganic compounds in water and water extracts, like Ammonia, Nitrate, Nitrite, Orthophosphate, Silicates, Total Nitrogen, Total Phosphorus, Total Dissolved Iron, Chromium, Aluminium, Manganese, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Alkalinity, Hardness, Sulphate, Residual Chlorine, Chloride, Calcium, Magnesium and Boron and specific organic compounds like Cyanide, Phenols, Urea and TOC.
Main products are the following:
- FlowSys: 3rd generation Continuous Flow Analyzer
- EasyChem Jr: compact direct reading discrete analyzer
- EasyChem Plus: flow-cell based discrete analyzer
- EasyChem 200: direct reading discrete analyzer
- Easychem ECO: discrete analyzer to measure pH, conductivity and turbidity
- Easychem TOX: direct reading discrete analyzer for acute toxicity tests.
All the laboratory analyzers are managed by a PC under Windows® O.S. and our exclusive Fusion SW.