Portable water analyzer for fast and accurate on-site analysis
µMAC-Smart is a portable analyzer fully controlled by an integrated PC with integrated colour Touch Screen, specifically designed for at site monitoring of all water resources.
µMAC-Smart is robust and reliable: the analyzer is mounted in a compact and easy-to-transport plastic case including room for reagents and all other accessories. A reagent frame holds all reagent bottles and required solutions.
The analyzer calibration is fully automated; just use the calibration solution as specified in the manual and run. The new calibration factor is checked and accepted if verified to be comprised within acceptance limits.
The analyzer identifies off scale samples and reanalyze the water sample after automated dilution.
µMAC-Smart standard multiparametric versions
- MP4 Nutrients: ammonia (fluorimetric OPA), Nitrate+Nitrite, Nitrite and Orthophosphate (colorimetric);
- Total Nitrogen (UV digestion + 220 nm NO3 direct reading method), eventually coupled with ammonia (colorimetric method);
- Total Phosphorus (UV+ acidic digestion+ PO4 colorimetric method), eventually coupled with ammonia (colorimetric or fluorimetric method);
- Total Phosphorus + Total Nitrogen (UV digestion+NO3 UV reduction+ NO2 colorimetric method)
- ECO version: COD/TOC (UV254 nm direct reading method), coupled with BOD (fluorimetric method) and TSS (nephelometric method).