On-line analyzers for complex chemical parameters monitoring in water and waste water
Batch Continuous Flow Analysis (BCFA) hydraulics was recently applied to measure specific chemical parameters which needs a particular sample conditioning:
- Lead and Cadmium, to be measured as free or Total ions
- Cyanide, either as free or Total ions
- volatile Phenols.
MICROMAC Cfa is a microprocessor controlled On Line analyzer specifically designed for automatic monitoring of complex chemical compounds on several type of water matrices.
Robust and Reliable
Designed for industrial and environmental On Line applications, Micromac C ensures the highest level of reliability in the electronics, mechanics and hydraulics components.
Complete separation between electronics and hydraulics plus a simple and robust CFA hydraulics allows long term and reliable operations.
Easy to install
The analyzer is delivered after a long and successful series of factory tests. It is ready for installation, without any further adjustment; it is provided completed with a spare set for start up. To start monitoring activity, Customer needs only to connect sample line, waste line and power supply and to insert reagents and calibrant into the internal compartment.
Features and benefits
- Fully automatic operation
- Built-in sample pretreatment, including in-line distillation
- Long autonomy; low maintenance, low operating cost
- Easy operation; plug in analyzer, no special training is required
- Electronics and hydraulics completely separated
- Serial interface for local o remote PC connection.