Direct reading Discrete Analyzer with 60 positions samples tray including blank, controls and calibrants cups.
- Reaction tray with up to 80 temperature controlled and reusable reaction cuvette;.
- Cooled reagents tray with capacity up to 18 reagents bottles;
- Five steps washing station for reaction cuvettes;
- Colorimetric detector with 9 position filter wheel for automatic wavelength selection;
- STAT position option: sample addiction during analysis;
- Pre or post run sample autodilution;
- Samples throughput: 120/140 test per hour;
Advantage and benefits
- Easy to use: no specific experience or training required;
- Flexibility: individual parameters list selectable on each sample, pre or post run sample autodilution, working standard autodilution from a stock standard;
- Low reagents consumption: only a few microliters of reagents per analysis;
- Low running costs: nearly no consumables, low reagents and disposable costs;
- Immediate start up: no time waste or problems to reach hydraulic equilibrium;
- Immediate shut down: no washing procedure required;
- Windows based Software: easy to use and to learn; short training, specifically designed for chemists;
- QC control: up to five level of real time QC can be used, QC results are automatically stored and plotted in a quality control chart;
- QC actions: in case of QC out of tolerance the analyzer can stop the run or simply inform the operator leaving trace of malfunction storing the QC out of tolerance;
- Data reprocessing: allows to check and reprocess the results file, including or deleting data treatment.