EASYCHEM COLI online is a microprocessor controlled on-line analyzer automating COLILERT®-18 test to detect coliforms in drinking, surface, waste and bathing water.
EASYCHEM COLI online simultaneously detects both Total Coliforms (TC) and Escherichia coli (EC) or Faecal Coliforms (FC) in water and wastewater. MPN results are provided in 15-18 hours, according to the measurement range.
Colilert®-18 culture medium is the ISO standard 9308-2:2012 and it is also U.S. EPA-approved and included in Standard Methods for Examination of Water and Wastewater.
- TOTAL coliforms, colorimetric
- E.coli, fuorimetric
- FAECAL coliforms, colorimetric.
Total+E.coli incubated at 35 - 37 ±0.5 °C
Faecal coli incubated at 44.5 ± 0.5 °C
Other bacteria strains (Enterococci, HPC) available on request.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE
Designed for industrial and environmental on-line applications, ensures the highest level of robustness in the electronics, mechanics and hydraulics components.
EASY TO INSTALL
The online analyzer is delivered only after a successful final test. It is provided ready for installation, with a spare set for start-up operations.
STATISTICAL EVALUATION OF CONTAMINATION
The online analyzer allows to recognize coliform contamination by performing Presence/Absence (P/A) tests (TC and EC or FC) that can be combined with automated Most Probable Number (MPN) quantification at 35-37 °C (TC and EC) or 44.5 °C (FC), with an analytical frequency adjustable to customer’s needs.
At the same time, the Time To Detect (TTD) technique allows early warning estimation of TC and / or FC concentration.
Features and benefits
- Up to 60 days unattended autonomy for MPN detection
- Up to 56 samples autonomy with automated P/A detection of TC + EC or, alternatively FC
- TTD event detection for TC and/or FC
- MPN detection by selectable measurement ranges
- Automated cuvette sterilisation ensures long term autonomy
- Automated generation of local and remote alarms through Ethernet or optional GPRS/3G remote connection
- Long term unattended operation.