µMAC-Smart is a portable analyzer fully controlled by an integrated PC with integrated colour Touch Screen, specifically designed for at site monitoring of all water resources.
µMAC-Smart is robust and reliable: the analyzer is mounted in a compact and easy-to-transport plastic case including room for reagents and all other accessories. A reagent frame holds all reagent bottles and required solutions.
The analyzer calibration is fully automated; just use the calibration solution as specified in the manual and run. The new calibration factor is checked and accepted if verified to be comprised within acceptance limits.
µMAC-Smart standard multiparametric versions
- MP4 Nutrients: ammonia (fluorimetric OPA), Nitrate+Nitrite, Nitrite and Orthophosphate (colorimetric);
- Total Nitrogen (UV digestion + 220 nm NO3 direct reading method), eventually coupled with ammonia (colorimetric method);
- Total Phosphorus (UV+ acidic digestion+ PO4 colorimetric method), eventually coupled with ammonia (colorimetric or fluorimetric method);
- Total Phosphorus + Total Nitrogen (UV digestion+NO3 UV reduction+ NO2 colorimetric method)
- ECO version: COD/TOC (UV254 nm direct reading method), coupled with BOD (fluorimetric method) and TSS (nephelometric method).