State-of-the-art Direct Read Discrete Analyzer for automated determination of acute toxicity in water samples based on bioluminescent bacteria, up to 45 tests per hour throughput.
- Up to 40 reagents and controls can be loaded into the refrigerated compartment and distributed on 4 removable racks with 8 positions each (50 ml containers), with 8 extra position for 25 ml containers 10/20 ml containers can be adapted
- 4 universal, separate racks for continuous loading of samples; each rack contains up to 15 samples (2 ml or 4 ml cups and/or 10-15 ml tubes), 8 extra positions for diluents; tubes size: 10-15 mm diam. and 40-100 mm height;
- Long-life reusable cuvettes with integrated Cuvette Quality Assurance System; five steps washing station;
- Bialkali photocatode luminescence detector;
- Pre or post run sample autodilution;
- Samples throughput: up to 45 tests / hour after 30 minutes incubation time;
- Options: bar code reader for sample, bar code reader for reagent.
Advantage and benefits
- Up to 10 different dilutions programmable per sample.
- Up to 4 different dilutions programmable per test.
- All measurements of blanks and samples at the different dilutions performed in duplicate.
- Real time calculation of all parameters required by UNI EN ISO 11348-3 - Determination of the inhibitory effect of water samples on the light emission of Vibrio fischeri (Luminescent bacteria test) - Part 3: Method using freeze-dried bacteria.
- Inhibition of light emission at 5, 15 and 30 minutes.
- Deviation from mean of blank duplicates.
- Deviation from mean of parallel determinations of sample inhibition values.
- Stability of blank curves.
- Graph showing kinetic curves representing light emission measurements of blank and samples every 30 - 40 seconds. All measurements values enclosed in a table.
- Graph showing kinetic curves representing mean light emission measurements of blank and sample duplicates every 30 - 40 seconds. All mean measurements values enclosed in a table.
- Graph showing kinetic curves representing mean light emission inhibition measurements of sample duplicates every 30 - 40 seconds. All mean light emission inhibition measurement values enclosed in a table.