State-of-the-art Direct Read Discrete Analyzer for automated determination of acute toxicity in water samples based on bioluminescent bacteria, up to 30 tests per hour throughput.
- Up to 80 sample tubes on board.
- Refrigerated compartment for bacteria rehydrated solution, assay buffer and positive controls.
- 80 long-life reusable reaction microcuvettes, five steps washing station.
- High sensitive luminimometer - direct reading.
- Pre or post run sample autodilution.
- Samples throughput: up to 30 tests / hour after 30 minutes incubation time.
- Proprietary bioluminescent bacteria have been selected, grown, stabilized and liophylized according to standard methods
- Rehydrated cultures last up to 5 days.
- High sensitivity to different types of reference compounds defined in ISO and GB-T standards, such as zinc sulfate and mercury chloride.
- Up to 80 samples tubes on board for almost 3 hours of unattended run.
Features and benefits
Up to 10 different dilutions programmable per sample.
- Up to 4 different dilutions programmable per test.
- All measurements of blanks and samples at the different dilutions performed in duplicate.
- Real time calculation of all parameters required by UNI EN ISO 11348-3 "Determination of the inhibitory effect of water samples on the light emission of Vibrio fischeri (Luminescent bacteria test) - Part 3: Method using freeze-dried bacteria" and GB-T 15441.
- Real time toxicity trend continuously monitored from 1 up to 15/30 minutes from sampling.
- Programmable quality control, limits and parameters.
- Programmable measurement of blanks and positive controls to validate results.
- During result validation, sample runs are not interrupted.
- Deviation from mean of blank duplicates.
- Deviation from mean of parallel determinations of sample inhibition values.