Fully automated, direct reading Discrete Analyzer to maximize productivity for routine and special chemistries, up to 300 tests per hour with single reagent.
4 universal, separate racks with 15 positions each for samples, calibrants and controls, with possibility of continuous loading and 8 positions for urgent samples of samples; 2 ml or 4 ml sample cups and/or 10-15 ml tubes;
Cooled reagents tray with capacity up to 72 reagents bottles in 4 removable racks with 16 positions each for 10/20/25 mL bottles and 8 additional positions for 25 mL bottles;
Long-life reusable cuvettes with integrated Cuvette Quality Assurance System; five steps washing station;
Colorimetric detector with 9 position filter wheel for automatic wavelength selection, ranging from 340 nm to 880 nm;
Pre or post run sample autodilution;
Samples throughput: up to 300 tests per hour with single reagent;
- Optionals: automated cadmium coil regeneration for Nitrate&Nitrite analysis with cadmium column or Iion Selective Electrodes module for pH, conductivity and Redox measurement.
Advantage and benefits
- Low running costs: nearly no consumables, low reagents and disposable costs;
- SMARTWASH: level sensor makes probe washing easy, with a standard 2mm immersion depth, then probe is cleaned after every liquid contact, to prevents cross contamination and carryover;
- Windows based Software: easy to use and to learn; short training, specifically designed for chemists;
- Easy to use: no specific experience or training required;
- Flexibility: individual parameters list selectable on each sample, pre or post run sample autodilution, working standard autodilution from a stock standard;
- Automatic post dilution in case of detection of full scale;
- Automatic samples pre dilution;
- Low reagents consumption: only a few microliters of reagents per analysis;
- SMARTSTART: a bright graphical user interface simplifies routine work and offers the operator a concise guide to start-up the device;
- REAL TIME MONITOR SCREEN: real time presentation of sample and reagents status and dynamic control of test execution;
- PAUSE function to update reagents or washing solutions;
- Display and storage of absorption test reaction curves;
- QC control: QC results are automatically stored and plotted in a quality control chart.